Tuesday, December 11, 2007



aww, wow, look at this - huh??! This was our second spontaneous car trip and this time it was to the Erzgebirge region, sort of south west of Dresden, very mountainous.Man, this was great. You can see from the photo on the left, it is a hilly area, this is a small village with "Wolf" in it's name I think. We saw a sign that looked good so we just turned up the road to this tiny place. On the other side of the hill going away from the village was this view on the right. We passed it and I nearly got carsick from turning my head to take it in. I made Christian stop and turn around for this photo - it is so like Monterey & Blue Grass Valley...

1 Comments:

Blogger mim said...

Thanks for the foto tour. I love it. Your descriptions of buildings are good and your comments about bird poop on the window and rain on the lens, make me feel that I'm right there with you! You are too cute!!! The squirrrrels are fun and so red! We're back from Paris where we saw NO squirrels, at all.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home