
Much closer now to town, we stopped for a drink of water and a few photos. On the left is an intriguing design for a highway sign.... I think. Have you ever seen one like this before? I don't remember having ever seen this. From below it looked to me like some cool minimalist sculpture - but I think it is designed to hold up the road sign. Why does it need to wrap all the way around the overpass? Beats me, maybe there is a structural reason, or maybe someone just had some fun with 'highway design' and figured some goof like me would come along and take a picture and post it on the world wide web....
Christian took note (and this picture) of the steep cliff just next to this overpass. This area looked to us like some places we drove through in Tennesee. He said, 'looks like my kinda place', meaning the rock-face....I hope he won't sneak back out there to do some rock climbing....its not very far from town.
Christian took note (and this picture) of the steep cliff just next to this overpass. This area looked to us like some places we drove through in Tennesee. He said, 'looks like my kinda place', meaning the rock-face....I hope he won't sneak back out there to do some rock climbing....its not very far from town.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home