Thursday, May 01, 2008
Previous Posts
- more of town square - and pizza eaters being seran...
- Blue Willi seems to have "a life more...
- A few shots from town center - the one in the mid...
- On left -fast forward to Wroclaw.This was taken on...
- Inside the train on left - I sat in one of the com...
- These were taken once we crossed over from Germany...
- I took these a while ago when I passed by some rep...
- While visiting Bavaria in September, we had a lit...
- we crossed the small river and hiked up a nice tr...
- I took the picture on right while we waited for o...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home