I took these a while ago when I passed by some repair work to the tram-tracks...
The overhead wires for the tram are visible in the photo far left. The tracks are completely flush with the street and the inner section of the metal track is inset (do you know what I mean?)
...so that one must be very careful while riding a bike. A bike tire can get stuck very easily if it rides along too parallel with the track in the street, fortunately I haven't made this error so far.
This is Königsbrücke Strasse in Dresden not far from our apartment.
It is usually full of traffic - cars, walkers, bikers, lots of people. It is an uncomfortable street to travel, I like to avoid it when I can - but on this day it was much more interesting.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home