Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- Farm Day !In June we went to a farm - on an "open-...
- On the way back to town, we decided to walk part ...
- Here on the left is a view I took just before we ...
- This was taken along the path to the bridge (the ...
- These sandstone forms are part of a mountain ran...
- Here are images from a small series of prints I re...
- This is a recycling station right across from the...
- Here is the (somewhat infamous in my mind) recycl...
- Here are some 'recyling' photos I took a couple o...
- Here are a few views ( a little late) of the 'Weih...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.



1 Comments:
I love the tractor pics. Especially the one above with what looks like cement packed into the wheel. No doubt for added traction in muddy fields. Gives me an idea for my little Kubota here in Browntown! Thanks Kris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home